How to deliver apprenticeships effectively: Seminar
SET Member: £85.00 (https://set.et-foundation.co.uk)
Non-SET member: £100.00 This is a subsidised rate for providers that receive funding from the SFA
For providers not receiving funding the full cost is £150
Venue: Crowne Plaza Birmingham NEC, Pendigo Way, National Exhibition Centre, B40 1PS
Who is this course for?
This seminar is suitable for all staff responsible for planning the delivery and design of apprenticeships.
To provide opportunities to explore innovative approaches to apprenticeship delivery and consider how they can be applied in a range of different settings for the benefit of apprentices and their employers.
Workshops will include
- Innovative curriculum planning
- Building your business
- Preparing apprentices for gateway
- The digital apprentice
By the end of the seminar you will be able to:
- put innovative delivery approaches into place;
- differentiate their offer to employers;
- add value to their apprenticeship offer;
- offer cost effective training packages;
- design apprenticeship programmes that secure the best outcomes for learners.
Length of the course
One day seminar (10.00 - 16.00) Registration 09.00-10.00
Your organisation should be delivering apprenticeship frameworks or standards. This seminar will reference different standards and will not be sector specific.