Effective Practice in Assessment and Tracking: an introduction for managers and leaders
Maths and English Pipeline
There are three pricing options:
In-house course for up to 16 staff: £880
In-house courses for up to 32 staff: £1,700
In-house courses for up to 48 staff: £2,400
Venue: ACER, Suite 1, Lancaster House, Meadow Lane, PE27 4LG
Venue: Ramside Hall, Carrville, DH1 1TD
Venue: To Be Confirmed
Venue: In Tuition House, 210 Borough High Street, SE1 1JX
Who is this course for?
Aimed at senior managers or leaders with authority to change processes of learning design and delivery. The session will be run in parallel with an equivalent session for practitioners enabling managers and practitioners to collaborate in joint planning, over lunch.
Enable delegates to re-conceptualise and strategically redesign assessment and tracking processes, to improve maths and English delivery and outcomes, based on meta-research and evidence-based practice.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- critically re-evaluate their organizational practices in assessment and tracking maths and English
- understand the suite of EPGs and their potential impact on teaching, learning and learning support
- identify the relevance of the EPGs in relation to the Headline Accountability Measures
- identify potential barriers and enabling factors in implementing the EPGs across the organisation
- operationalise the EPGs to transform assessment and tracking in support of outstanding teaching, learning and assessment and more reliable performance data.
Length of the course
Aimed at senior managers or leaders with authority to change processes of learning design and delivery.