Applying your digital skills in teaching and learning - Introduction to digital content creation and design
Digital Skills Enhancement Programme
There are two pricing options:
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at teachers, trainers and assessors in the learning and skills sector who would like to incorporate digital content creation and design into their delivery strategies.
To develop your teaching and learning delivery strategies by exploring how digital content creation can be used.
- understand the importance of instructional design when
creating digital content
- apply an instructional design model (ADDIE) to plan self-study modules
- use storyboarding techniques
- find multimedia content for inclusion into your learning modules
- convert multimedia formats
- evaluate your learning resources.
Length of the course
Each course will be five guided learning hours and will include follow-up online meetings. The course will last for four weeks.
You need to be delivering learning in an educational and training setting to ensure that you can benefit from the course.