Effective Governing - customised
Leadership, Management & Governance Training
Contact us if we you like a tailored in-house 'Effective Governing course' for your governing board which customises content to meet your organisation's priorities. This can be either a half day (£440) or full day course (£880).
Half day (£440) or full day course (£880).
Who is this course for?
- Governing Board
- Senior Leadership teams
To achieve effective governing processes that strengthen and improve your organisation for learners, staff and external stakeholders
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- better understanding of the role and responsibilities of the Clerk to the Corporation
- have agreed some strategies for improving collaborative work between the Clerk and Senior Leaders
- explored and discussed the benefits of supporting Governors in order to better deliver the College vision and purpose
- improved our skills and knowledge of report writing for Governors, including the development of embedding 'professional insight' into our reports
- complete a review of core governing processes, testing for the degree of usefulness in contributing to the leadership of the college.
Length of the course
Either a half day or full day course.