An Introduction to Practitioner-led Action Research
SET member: £85 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Who is this course for?
This course is for all teachers and managers who are keen to use action research and practitioner led enquiry as a tool to improve teaching and raise standards.
- What might practitioner research look like in practice?
- How would I choose and investigate an issue in my own practice?
- What might a research report look like?
- What's the benefit of working with a colleague?
- How can I involve my learners in investigating their learning?
- How can I make practical use of published research?
- use evidence of learning to guide classroom improvements
- work with colleagues to plan manageable changes to your teaching
- select strategies to capture learners' experiences of new learning activities.
Length of the course
The course consists of a one day face-to-face training session with plenty of ideas for further development and signposting to additional helpful resources.