Vocational revitaliser: an introduction (maths)
Maths and English Pipeline
There are three pricing options:
1. Individual fees
SET member: £85 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Non-SET member: £100
Providers with up to 5 delegates: £300 and 6-10 delegates: £600. We will support you to fill the extra places but this is a great opportunity to work collaboratively with providers in your locality.
Do you want to get the maximum value from your CPD budget? Why not run an in-house course at a time and venue to suit?
• In-house course for up to 16 staff: £880
• In-house courses for up to 32 staff: £1,700
• In-house courses for up to 48 staff: £2,400
Who is this course for?
Practitioners working in the further education and skills sector i.e.
- vocational lecturers
- workplace trainers
- learning support assistants.
The Early Years maths vocational revitaliser is designed to support those teachers working with learners in Early Years Study who have to achieve GCSE Maths A*-C before progressing to level 3 courses, including apprenticeships.
To prepare vocational teachers, trainers and assessors to be better equipped and more confident to support their learners' maths development in their vocational context.
You will be able to:
- develop your personal maths & maths teaching skills and confidence
- self-assess your personal maths skills
- develop key mathematical ideas relevant to the learners you work with
- explore strategies for engaging learners, including apprentice learners
- explore appropriate mathematical learning resources for your vocational area.
Length of the course
One full day face-to-face course with a pre and post-blended element.
You should be a vocational practitioner, teaching, assessing or supporting maths in the FE and skills sector.