Delivering apprenticeship standards - leadership and management
SET member: £170 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Venue: CIWEM, 106-109 Saffron Hill, EC1N 8QS
Who is this course for?
This workshop is for providers who are planning to or already delivering apprenticeship standards in the leadership and management sectors.
- moved on from simply understanding the reforms, to a position of starting preparations to deliver (or already deliver) apprenticeship standards
- identified standards to deliver in the short-term
- an idea of standards to deliver in the longer-term, including any areas for development and growth.
With this one-day package you will be able to support your organisation to develop the delivery of specific apprenticeship standards, focusing on what high-quality delivery looks like for specific apprenticeship standards.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- understand the difference between delivery of frameworks and standards
- aid your decisions about how to implement the specific standards your organisation has selected to deliver
- consider what 'good' apprenticeship delivery and on-programme assessment looks like
- understand the implications of end-point assessment for on-programme delivery
- consider quality improvement measures
- consider the skills, knowledge and behaviours required of team members to accelerate high-quality delivery
- enhance and prioritise your implementation plan, ready to start (or increase) delivery of specific apprenticeship standards
- identify solutions to common challenges and barriers, in order to start (or increase) delivery
- share effective practice within specific sector areas.
Length of the course
One day workshop (10.00 - 16.00)
Before the workshop, we request that you complete the 'unpicking the standard' activity for the standards and assessment plans you are intending to deliver.
- copies of apprenticeship standards and assessment plans you plan to deliver (or already deliver) in this sector area
- outcome of the 'unpicking the standard' activity
- early curriculum planning or your offer for the standards you are delivering
- an understanding of who in your organisation will lead and support the implementation process