Vocational revitaliser: an introduction (maths and English)
Maths and English Pipeline
There are three pricing options.
1. Individual fees
SET member: £85 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Non-SET member: £100
Providers with up to 5 delegates: £300 and 6-10 delegates: £600. We will support you to fill the extra places but this is a great opportunity to work collaboratively with providers in your locality.
Do you want to get the maximum value from your CPD budget? Why not run an in-house course at a time and venue to suit?
- In-house courses for up to 16 staff: £880
- In-house courses for up to 32 staff: £1,700
- In-house courses for up to 48 staff: £2,400
Venue: Veolia UK & Ireland, Campus Veolia, 1 Station Road, Four Ashes, WV10 7DG
Who is this course for?
Practitioners working in the education and skills sector who are:
- vocational lecturers
- workplace trainers
- learning support assistants.
- develop your maths and English teaching skills and confidence
- self-assess and develop your personal maths and English skills
- review the maths and English skills that underpin vocational skills and explore strategies for engaging learners
- identify the barriers that learners face
- demonstrate and try out a range of active learning strategies
- evaluate different embedded support strategies
- demonstrate some popular e-learning tools for use in embedded support.
Length of the course
One full day face-to-face course with a pre and post-blended element.
You should be a vocational practitioner, teaching, assessing or supporting in the FE and skills sector.