Functional Skills: discover new materials and approaches to support teaching and learning - maths and English webinar
Maths and English
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this course for?
- Functional Skills tutors
- Vocational tutors and assessors involved in embedded support
- Learning support assistants.
This webinar will introduce you to the purpose, content and structure of the new Functional Skills maths and English subject materials.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- introduce the purpose, content and structure of the new FS maths & English subject materials
- highlight some of the key principles and teaching approaches that underpin the materials
- suggest some useful links for further reading
- help you make the most of the materials if you are planning to work through them on your own
- help you make the most of the one day or two CPD programmes
Length of the course
90 minute webinar.
You should be teaching or supporting maths and/or English skills development.