Seminar: Higher and Degree Apprenticeships - developing effective HEI, FEC and ITP delivery partnerships
SET member: £85.00 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Venue: Conference Aston, Aston University, Aston St, B4 7ET
Who is this course for?
This seminar is suitable for providers who are exploring partnership delivery across higher education institutions, further education colleges and independent training providers.
To provide opportunities to explore original approaches to apprenticeship delivery and consider how they can be applied in a range of different settings for the benefit of apprentices and their employers.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- review partnership delivery approaches
- be involved in preliminary discussions with like-minded providers across HEI, FE and ITP providers
- add value to their HE apprenticeship offer
- consider what makes strong delivery across partnerships
- design apprenticeship programmes that secure the best outcomes for learners.
Length of the course
One-day seminar - 09.00 - 16.00
Your organisation should be delivering apprenticeship frameworks or standards.