Maximise progress at entry level (maths and English) (South)
Maths and English
There are three pricing options:
1. Individual fees
SET member: £85
Non-SET member: £100
Providers with 6-10 delegates: £600.
We will support you to fill the extra places but this is a great opportunity to work collaboratively with providers in your locality.
Do you want to get the maximum value from your CPD budget? Why not run an in-house course at a time and venue to suit?
- In-house course for up to 16 staff: £880
- In-house courses for up to 32 staff: £1,700
- In-house courses for up to 48 staff: £2,400
To enquire about hosting please complete this form.
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at teachers and managers of maths and English who teach or intend to teach learners at entry levels.
To support practitioners to raise learner achievement and maximise progress at entry level in maths and English functional skills.
- Understand the key requirements of entry level maths and English
- Employ a range of engaging and motivating entry level tasks
- Critique a range of learning opportunities to create appropriate challenges for all entry level students
- Utilise a range of different assessment and feedback strategies
Length of the course
The course consists of a one day face-to-face training session with plenty of ideas for further development and signposting to additional helpful resources.