Tutorial Development Programme
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this course for?
This programme is designed for progress tutors and those responsible for tutorial provision within 16-19 study programmes.
Identify gaps in the way tutorials are conducted and then develop and deliver a bespoke, targeted programme of intervention to bridge those gaps.
Outcomes will depend on results of initial investigation but could include:
- developing active listening skills
- how to ask powerful questions
- implementing a GROW coaching model
- reviewing and supporting skills development
- agreeing meaningful learning goals
- supporting English and maths development
- encouraging learner resilience and self-management.
Length of the course
Support package is dependent on initial scoping activity but is likely to not exceed three days.
Any provider delivering 16-19 study programmes.