Tutorial Development Programme
Venue: To Be Confirmed
Who is this course for?
This programme is designed for progress tutors and those responsible for tutorial provision within 16-19 study programmes.
Identify gaps in the way tutorials are conducted and then develop and deliver a bespoke, targeted programme of intervention to bridge those gaps.
Outcomes will depend on results of initial investigation but could include:
- developing active listening skills
- how to ask powerful questions
- implementing a GROW coaching model
- reviewing and supporting skills development
- agreeing meaningful learning goals
- supporting English and maths development
- encouraging learner resilience and self-management.
Length of the course
Support package is dependent on initial scoping activity but is likely to not exceed three days.
Any provider delivering 16-19 study programmes.