Giving effective feedback and monitoring progress
SET member: £1,185 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Who is this course for?
This programme is designed for teachers and managers who would benefit from a better understanding of how effective Assessment for Learning processes will support learner success within 16-19 study programmes.
Identify any gaps or challenges with feedback and progress monitoring then develop and deliver a bespoke, targeted programme of improvement.
Outcomes will depend on the challenges identified but could include:
- making learning outcomes visible and relevant to learner aspirations
- designing Assessment for Learning into learning activities
- curriculum planning and learning activity design to support individualised learning
- having effective learning conversations.
- Providing accurate and timely feedback that enables learners to progress
- Enabling learners to reflect on their own and others' progress
Length of the course
Over a minimum of 2.5 days you will receive:
- an initial review with an experienced consultant to identify gaps in your current provision
- a bespoke training programme specifically designed to support improvement in your institution
- a day of training to understand the improvement strategy and how it will work in practice
- a period of supported practitioner-led enquiry to implement new approaches
- asecond day of training to collect feedback and explore further opportunities.
Any providers who offer 16-19 study programmes.