SEND in FE: How to lead when you’re not in charge
Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND)
SET member: £297.50 (includes 15% discount) https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Non-SET member: £350
This is a subsidised rate for providers that receive funding from the ESFA. For providers not receiving funding the full cost is £525.
PLEASE NOTE: Bursaries to cover the cost of this programme are available. Please use this link to the Natspec website for further details.
Who is this course for?
SEND professionals with leadership responsibilities inside and outside their organisation.
This programme will support SEND professionals to develop the skills and behaviours needed to become an authentic leader.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to;
- identify what it is to be an authentic leader in your system and act accordingly
- identify different types of problems and adapt your leadership response appropriately
- intentionally use narrative to effectively frame debates and motivate others to join you
- influence your senior leaders, LA commissioners, health and social care, and other system leaders
- mobilise diverse coalitions based on shared values
- maintain your learning through sustained reflection-in and reflection-on action.
Length of the course
Two days (day one followed by day two with a 5 week gap in between)