Webinar 4 – Digital approaches for maths and English
There are two pricing options:
1. Individual fees
SET member: £21.25
Non-SET member: £25
This is a subsidised rate for providers that receive funding from the ESFA.
For providers not receiving funding the full cost is £37.50
Do you want to get the maximum value from your CPD budget? Why not run an in-house course at a time and venue to suit?
In-house course for up to 12 staff: £250
In-house courses for up to 15 staff: £300
Contact email@example.com to enquire about hosting.
A limited number of free places are offered on this course. Please see the 'Upcoming' section above for current availability. Free places are offered to ensure greater diversity on our courses, so to qualify you must either:
- Work in an organisation in one of the 12 opportunity areas (Blackpool, Bradford, Derby, Doncaster, Fenland and East Cambridgeshire, Hastings, Ipswich, Norwich, Oldham, Scarborough, Stoke, West Somerset)
- Work in an organisation with an annual turnover of less than £500,000
- Consider yourself to have a disability
- Come from a Black, Asian or minority ethnic (BAME) background
You must also agree to be contacted by our evaluation team.
To book a free place find a course that has free places remaining and book as normal. At the payments stage of the booking you will be asked to tell us which of the three criteria you meet and then click on the 'recalculate' button to reduce the cost of the booking to zero.
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this course for?
Teachers, trainers, assessors, mentors and coaches with responsibilities for facilitating apprentices' maths and English development.
The aim of the interactive webinar is to explore digital approaches that can support apprentices' maths and English development.
- develop your awareness of digital literacies in apprentices' lives and work
- explore different ways of using digital approaches to support apprentices' maths and English development
- explore some example of digital approaches that can transform apprentices' maths and English development.
Length of the course
90 minutes (virtual room will be open 30 minutes before the webinar starts so you can test your kit)