In-house British values for curriculum leaders
This is available as an in-house offer.
We charge £950 plus expenses to deliver this in-house for up to 25 people. if you would like to know more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is this course for?
- curriculum leaders
- safeguarding staff
- classroom lecturers, teachers and trainers.
To enable managers to support staff in being Ofsted-ready in relation to British values and challenging extremism.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- be clear about the Prevent duty and Ofsted requirements in relation to British values
- develop or increase your confidence in identifying opportunities to promote and exemplify British values in a range curriculum areas
- develop or increase your confidence in supporting staff to challenging extremism and hate speech
- develop an awareness of approaches to critical thinking skills which can build learner resilience.
Length of the course
One full day.
Teaching, lecturing or training experience.