Delivering apprenticeship standards - warehousing and logistics - extended webinar
SET member: £63.75 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Non-SET member: £75
Who is this course for?
The webinar is for providers who are planning to or already delivering apprenticeship standards in the Warehousing and Logistics sectors.
This webinar is aimed at curriculum managers, quality leads and those with an influencing role within their organisations existing or planned apprenticeship delivery.
You should be in a position to engage internal stakeholders to move forward the transition and implementation of standards.
Your organisation will have:
- moved on from simply understanding the reforms, to a position of starting preparations to deliver (or already deliver) apprenticeship standards
- identified standards to deliver in the short-term
- an idea of standards to deliver in the longer-term, including any areas for development and growth.
It would be beneficial to have a reasonable level of awareness of Government policy on apprenticeships and implementation of the reforms.
The webinar will help you to support your organisation to plan and develop the delivery of specific apprenticeship standards, focusing on what high-quality delivery looks like for specific apprenticeship standards.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- understand the difference between delivery of frameworks and standards
- aid your decisions about how to implement the specific standards your organisation has selected to deliver
- consider what 'good' apprenticeship delivery and on-programme assessment looks like
- understand the implications of end-point assessment for on-programme delivery
- consider quality improvement measures.
You will have access to a range of tools and resources to support preparation and delivery.
Length of the course
This three hour interactive webinar is split into two 90-minute sessions with a scheduled 30 minute break (virtual room will be open 30 minutes before the webinar starts so you can test your kit)
9.30am - 1pm
As this is an interactive webinar you will be involved in discussions with others in smaller break-out groups, this will require you to be in a quiet space with no background noise and/or have mic-headphones available.
- a software download is required which you can download in advance or on the day from this link https://zoom.us/download We will open the room 30 minutes before we start so you can test your equipment.
- a good internet connection
- a set of mic-headphones, in-earphones (like you would use for a mobile phone), or a mic-phones headset.
a webcam although not essential is useful.
Before the workshop, we request that you complete the 'unpicking the standard' activity for the standards and assessment plans you are intending to deliver.
The tool can be found here and is part of the Future Apprenticeships Provider Toolkit.
You will be asked to bring along:
- copies of apprenticeship standards and assessment plans you plan to deliver (or already deliver) in this sector area
- outcome of the 'unpicking the standard' activity
- early curriculum planning or your offer for the standards you are delivering
- an understanding of who in your organisation will lead and support the implementation process
In the webinar we will be focusing on the sector standards which have published assessment plans.