Employer engagement – developing your approach
The cost of this workshop is fully subsidised by ESFA.
Who is this course for?
This workshop is suitable for business engagement and development team members of training providers or colleges that are actively engaging with employers.
With this one-day package you will be able to support your organisation to:
- bring to life the skill requirements within the engagement cycle and to explore approaches for virtual or face-to-face engagement
- better understand an employer's motivation, understanding and concerns about using apprenticeships within their workplace.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- access the CPD and standalone Employer Tool
- differentiate your offer by knowing employer needs
- distinguish between different potential employers (levy Vs non levy; developed apprenticeship understanding Vs new to apprenticeship delivery)
- add value to an employer's unique situation
- consider what has an impact with employers
- appreciating the potential for tailoring to employer needs.
Length of the course
One-day workshop (10.00 - 16.00)
Your organisation should be delivering apprenticeship frameworks or standards and engaging with employers. Suitable for people that have employer engagement as a key element of their role within a provider organisation.