Digital approaches for maths and English study skills and assessment (webinar)
Maths and English
SET member: £21.25
Non-SET member: £25
This is a subsidised rate for providers that receive funding from the ESFA.
For providers not receiving funding the full cost is £37.50
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this course for?
- Teachers, trainers, assessors, mentors and coaches with responsibilities for facilitating maths and English development.
- Curriculum managers/ coordinators responsible for relevant vocational areas and for embedded maths and English.
The aim of the interactive webinar is to explore digital approaches that can support maths and English development.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- develop your awareness of digital literacies in learners' lives and work
- explore different ways of using digital approaches to support maths and English development
- explore some example of digital approaches that can transform maths and English development.
Length of the course
90 minutes (virtual room will be open 30 minutes before the webinar starts so you can test your equipment)
• a software download is required which you can download in advance or on the day from this link https://zoom.us/download.
• a good internet connection
• a set of headphones, in-earphones (like you would use for a mobile phone or tablet), or a mic-phones headset.
• a webcam although not essential is very helpful.
You should be coordinating and/or teaching and/or supporting maths and/or English skills development.