Using ETF resources and support to develop your English and maths delivery (webinar) (Code: C0328)
SET member: £21.25
Non-SET member: £25
This is a subsidised rate for providers that receive funding from the ESFA.
For providers not receiving funding the full cost is £37.50
A limited number of free places are offered on this course. Please see the 'Upcoming' section above for current availability. Free places are offered to ensure greater diversity on our courses, so to qualify you must either:
- Work in an organisation in one of the 12 opportunity areas (Blackpool, Bradford, Derby, Doncaster, Fenland and East Cambridgeshire, Hastings, Ipswich, Norwich, Oldham, Scarborough, Stoke, West Somerset)
- Work in an organisation with an annual turnover of less than £500,000
- Consider yourself to have a disability
- Come from a Black, Asian or minority ethnic (BAME) background
You must also agree to be contacted by our evaluation team.
To book a free place find a course that has free places remaining and book a single place. At the payments stage of the booking you will be asked to tell us which of the three criteria you meet. Once selected, click on the 'recalculate' button to reduce the cost of the booking to zero and complete the booking.
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to attend, please advise us at least one week before the course takes place. This will allow us to offer the free place to someone else who works in the FE sector, so they can take advantage of this offer.
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this for?
- Coordinators and those managing English and maths delivery.·
- Teachers/tutors supporting learners' English and maths development.
The aim of this webinar is to consider a range of CPD and resources available through the Education and Training Foundation to support maths and English delivery. It will also help you plan a programme of support for staff involved in maths and English support, teaching and embedding.
You will have:
- considered the skills needed by staff and managers to effectively deliver maths and English
- investigated resources available from the Education Training Foundation to support delivery
- been introduced to a tool for planning CPD.
90 minutes (virtual room will be open 30 minutes before the webinar starts so you can test your equipment)
• a software download is required which you can download in advance or on the day from this link https://zoom.us/download.
• a good internet connection
• a set of headphones, in-earphones (like you would use for a mobile phone or tablet), or a mic-phones headset.
• a webcam although not essential is very helpful.
You should be coordinating and/or teaching and/or supporting maths and/or English skills development.