Using ETF resources and support to develop your English and maths delivery (webinar)
Maths and English
SET member: £21.25
Non-SET member: £25
This is a subsidised rate for providers that receive funding from the ESFA.
For providers not receiving funding the full cost is £37.50
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this course for?
- Coordinators and those managing English and maths delivery.·
- Teachers/tutors supporting learners' English and maths development.
The aim of this webinar is to consider a range of CPD and resources available through the Education and Training Foundation to support maths and English delivery. It will also help you plan a programme of support for staff involved in maths and English support, teaching and embedding.
You will have:
- considered the skills needed by staff and managers to effectively deliver maths and English
- investigated resources available from the Education Training Foundation to support delivery
- been introduced to a tool for planning CPD.
Length of the course
90 minutes (virtual room will be open 30 minutes before the webinar starts so you can test your equipment)
• a software download is required which you can download in advance or on the day from this link https://zoom.us/download.
• a good internet connection
• a set of headphones, in-earphones (like you would use for a mobile phone or tablet), or a mic-phones headset.
• a webcam although not essential is very helpful.
You should be coordinating and/or teaching and/or supporting maths and/or English skills development.