Using multimedia with maths and English learners (webinar)
Maths and English
SET member: £21.25
Non-SET member: £25
This is a subsidised rate for providers that receive funding from the ESFA.
For providers not receiving funding the full cost is £37.50
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this course for?
Teachers, trainers, assessors, mentors and coaches with responsibilities for facilitating maths and English development.
Curriculum managers/ coordinators responsible for relevant vocational areas and for embedded maths and English.
This webinar aims to explore and evaluate a range of multimedia with direct reference to their relevance in improving learner engagement and achievement in maths and English.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- reflect on the way multimedia can enrich good practice in maths and English teaching as well as promote innovative delivery models
- share examples of good practice in the use of multimedia.
Length of the course
90 minutes (virtual room will be open 30 minutes before the webinar starts so you can test your equipment).
• a software download is required which you can download in advance or on the day from this link https://zoom.us/download.
• a good internet connection
• a set of headphones, in-earphones (like you would use for a mobile phone or tablet), or a mic-phones headset.
• a webcam although not essential is very helpful.
You should be teaching or supporting English and/or maths skills development.