Digital approaches for GCSE maths (webinar)
Maths and English
SET member: £21.25
Non-SET member: £25 This is a subsidised rate for providers that receive funding from the ESFA.
For providers not receiving funding the full cost is £37.50
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this course for?
GCSE maths teachers and those managing or supporting GCSE maths provision.
The aim of the webinar is to explore a range of apps and digital approaches that can support effective GCSE maths teaching, learning & assessment.
You will have the knowledge & confidence to:
- explore a range of apps that are freely available to engage GCSE maths re-sit learners
- incorporate digital technology effectively with your GCSE maths classes to enhance learning
- use digital technology to support additional study outside the maths classroom.
Length of the course
90 minutes (virtual room will be open 30 minutes before the webinar starts so you can test your equipment).
• a software download is required which you can download in advance or on the day from this link https://zoom.us/download.
• a good internet connection
• a set of headphones, in-earphones (like you would use for a mobile phone or tablet), or a mic-phones headset.
• a webcam although not essential is very helpful.
You should be teaching or supporting GCSE maths re-sit learners.