Using digital tools to enhance collaborative activities in maths (webinar) (Code: C0430)
A limited number of free places are offered on this course. Please see the 'Upcoming' section above for current availability. Free places are offered to ensure greater diversity on our courses, so to qualify you must either:
- Work in an organisation in one of the 12 opportunity areas (Blackpool, Bradford, Derby, Doncaster, Fenland and East Cambridgeshire, Hastings, Ipswich, Norwich, Oldham, Scarborough, Stoke, West Somerset)
- Work in an organisation with an annual turnover of less than £500,000
- Consider yourself to have a disability
- Come from a Black, Asian or minority ethnic (BAME) background
You must also agree to be contacted by our evaluation team.
To book a free place find a course that has free places remaining and book a single place. At the payments stage of the booking you will be asked to tell us which of the three criteria you meet. Once selected, click on the 'recalculate' button to reduce the cost of the booking to zero and complete the booking.
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to attend, please advise us at least one week before the course takes place. This will allow us to offer the free place to someone else who works in the FE sector, so they can take advantage of this offer.
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this for?
Anyone who is delivering maths in the post-16 sector.
To explore ways in which digital tools can enhance collaboration in math's teaching and learning.
- share examples of good practice in the use of digital tools
- explore different ways that digital tools can be used to encourage student collaboration
- develop awareness of some of the digital tools that can be used for collaboration.
One hour online.
The webinar will be delivered using Zoom web conferencing software. A software download is required which you can download in advance or on the day. Instructions will be contained in the joining instructions emailed to you in advance of the webinar.