Strategic Leadership Programme (SLP) for Principals and CEOs - Module 3
£1,500 for ESFA funded organisations.
Who is this for?
This module is for alumni of the Further Education Strategic Leadership Programme who have already completed modules 1 and 2.
The objectives for this Module cover key areas of importance, both for Colleges and the Sector as a whole, including:
- understand the role strategy plays in developing your college and supports system wide change
- learn the lessons of mega project success
- create a personal and college resilience plan.
There will be ample opportunity for networking, formal and informal learning, discussion and debate.
Sessions will focus on:
- Strategy, systems change and strategic alignment
- Mega Projects Lessons learnt
- Challenging assumptions
- Neuroscience lessons for CEO's
- High Performance team insights.
In order to qualify entry for this programme you must have completed Modules 1 and 2 of the Further Education Strategic Leadership Programme.