Strategic Leadership Programme (SLP) for Principals and CEOs - Module 3 (Code: C0433)
£1,500 for ESFA funded organisations.
Who is this for?
This module is for alumni of the Further Education Strategic Leadership Programme who have already completed modules 1 and 2.
The objectives for this Module cover key areas of importance, both for Colleges and the Sector as a whole, including:
- understand the role strategy plays in developing your college and supports system wide change
- learn the lessons of mega project success
- create a personal and college resilience plan.
There will be ample opportunity for networking, formal and informal learning, discussion and debate.
Sessions will focus on:
- Strategy, systems change and strategic alignment
- Mega Projects Lessons learnt
- Challenging assumptions
- Neuroscience lessons for CEO's
- High Performance team insights.
In order to qualify entry for this programme you must have completed Modules 1 and 2 of the Further Education Strategic Leadership Programme.
If this course is not currently available in your area, and you would like to attend then register your interest. We will let you know about new events as they are announced.