Strategic Leadership Programme (SLP) for Principals and CEOs - Module 3
£1,500 for ESFA funded organisations.
A limited number of free places are offered on this course. Please see the 'Upcoming' section above for current availability. Free places are offered to ensure greater diversity on our courses, so to qualify you must either:
- Work in an organisation in one of the 12 opportunity areas (Blackpool, Bradford, Derby, Doncaster, Fenland and East Cambridgeshire, Hastings, Ipswich, Norwich, Oldham, Scarborough, Stoke, West Somerset)
- Work in an organisation with an annual turnover of less than £500,000
- Consider yourself to have a disability
- Come from a Black, Asian or minority ethnic (BAME) background
You must also agree to be contacted by our evaluation team.
To book a free place find a course that has free places remaining and book as normal. At the payments stage of the booking you will be asked to tell us which of the three criteria you meet and then click on the 'recalculate' button to reduce the cost of the booking to zero.
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to attend, please advise us at least one week before the course takes place. This will allow us to offer the free place to someone else who works in the FE sector, so they can take advantage of this offer.
Who is this for?
This module is for alumni of the Further Education Strategic Leadership Programme who have already completed modules 1 and 2.
The objectives for this Module cover key areas of importance, both for Colleges and the Sector as a whole, including:
- understand the role strategy plays in developing your college and supports system wide change
- learn the lessons of mega project success
- create a personal and college resilience plan.
There will be ample opportunity for networking, formal and informal learning, discussion and debate.
Sessions will focus on:
- Strategy, systems change and strategic alignment
- Mega Projects Lessons learnt
- Challenging assumptions
- Neuroscience lessons for CEO's
- High Performance team insights.
In order to qualify entry for this programme you must have completed Modules 1 and 2 of the Further Education Strategic Leadership Programme.