Developing Advanced Practitioners (Day 3)
Day 3 has already been paid for as part of your original booking. There is no further cost to attend this event.
If you require overnight accommodation in order to facilitate 09:00 for 09:30 start, this must be paid for by your organisation. Please contact the venue directly for bookings.
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this for?
Those Advanced Practitioners who have attended days 1 and 2 of the programme.
The three-day CPD programme is designed to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of advanced practitioners in three areas:
- delivering effective and powerful CPD that results in improved outcomes for learners
- identifying and harnessing outstanding teaching, learning and assessment
- driving and leading quality improvements across teams, departments, organisations and localities.
As an advanced practitioner you will have strengths in some or all these areas but may have identified specific aspects you want to develop further. If so this programme is for you.
Day 3 will enable you to:
- work collaboratively to assess progress within the advanced practitioner role
- practice team development approaches through a 'Time to Think' Council
- develop your expertise in evaluation of practice and the management of change
- collaboratively evaluate and further develop their chosen projects through Action Learning Sets
- prepare strategies for influencing others and effecting culture change.
1 day from 09:00 for 09:30 with 15:30 finish. If you require overnight accommodation, please contact the venue directly.
You must be a practitioner working in an advanced practitioner-type role within the education and training sector who has attended day 1 and day 2 of the 'Advanced Practitioner Programme' CPD.