Using digital technology in maths teaching
Maths and English Pipeline
SET member: £85 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk/
Non-SET member: £100
Mixed model and In-house model available.
Who is this course for?
- GCSE Maths teachers
- Functional Maths tutors
- Vocational tutors and assessors involved in embedded support
- Learning support assistants
It aims to explore and evaluate a range of e-learning tools and websites with direct reference to their relevance in improving learner engagement and achievement on maths programmes at a range of levels.
You will be able to:
- reflect on the way digital technology can enrich good practice in maths teaching as well as promote innovative delivery models
- share examples of good practice in the use of e-learning tools and approaches
- evaluate a range of tutor-devised digital resources created for use in classroom teaching and in blended learning
- explore some popular useful online resource banks, blogs and YouTube channels
- access follow-up support through a dedicated Edmodo course group
Length of the course
One full day with opportunities for further support and collaborative activity.
You should be teaching or supporting maths skills development.