T Levels: Regional Knowledge Hub - Central (Code: C0503)
Who is this for?
This course is for teachers, trainers, middle managers and leaders in all post-16 providers who are looking to deliver T Levels in 2020, 2021 and beyond who want to access funding and support to deliver high quality technical teaching and learning.
This course is for activity in the East and West Midlands, Eastern Region and London. Contact TLPD@skillsedugroup.co.uk for more information on activity in this area.
Please click on the following links for activity across the rest of England.
Through networks and collaborative activities you will be supported to:
- Embed learning from the CPD delivered in the T Level Professional Development offer through Regional Networks and route, pathway and subject specialist workshops and additional collaborative activities, working closely with industry experts and professional bodies.
- Develop technical teaching practice for T Level delivery.
- Collaborate with peers through communities of practice.
- Learn about the new free training and networks that will be available to the local sector
- Identify TRIP opportunities and partners and how the £45,000 can be used to support T Level professional development
- Find out more about the Education and Training Foundation's broader T Level Professional Development offer.
Networks and collaborative activities will vary in length from half to full day sessions.
Through booking a place on this course, you consent to sharing your data with the Department for Education. Please see the TLPD Privacy Notice for further details.
If this course is not currently available in your area, and you would like to attend then register your interest. We will let you know about new events as they are announced.