T Level Professional Development (TLPD) Strand 4 Regional Knowledge Hub: Midlands, Eastern and London
The Government places a high priority on T Levels and is fully committed to help providers implement them. As part of this commitment ETF has been provided with grant funding to produce and deliver this important T Level Continuing Professional Development (CPD) offer. This means there is no charge for teaching/training practitioners and leaders from ESFA funded providers planning to deliver T Levels from 2020 and in the future.
However, whilst the offer is available to all those who meet this criteria, for face to face training there will be a period where initial priority and availability will be given to those who have been selected/will be selected to deliver T Levels in 2020 and 2021. All online training will be open to all.
Who is this for?
This course is for teachers, trainers, middle managers and leaders in all post-16 providers who are looking to deliver T Levels in 2020, 2021 and beyond who want to access funding and support to deliver high quality technical teaching and learning.
This course is for activity in the East and West Midlands, eastern Region and London. Please click on the following links for activity across the rest of England.
Through networks and collaborative activities you will be supported to:
- Embed learning from the CPD delivered in the T Level Professional Development offer through Regional Networks and route, pathway and subject specialist workshops and additional collaborative activities, working closely with industry experts and professional bodies.
- Develop technical teaching practice for T Level delivery.
- Collaborate with peers through communities of practice.
- Learn about the new free training and networks that will be available to the local sector.
- Identify TRIP opportunities and partners and how the £45,000 can be used to support T Level development.
- Find out more about the Education and Training Foundation's broader T Level Professional Development offer.
Networks and collaborative activities will vary in length from half to full day sessions.