T Levels: Regional Knowledge Hub - North (Code: C0505)
Who is this for?
This course is for teachers, trainers, middle managers and leaders in post-16 providers who are looking to deliver T Levels in 2020, 2021 and beyond.
This course is for activity in the North West, North East and Yorkshire and Humber. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on activity in this area.
Please click on the following links for activity across the rest of England:
- Knowledge Hub - West and East Midlands, East and Greater London
- Knowledge Hub - South West and South East.
Through networks and collaborative activities, you will be supported to:
- Embed learning from the CPD delivered in the T Level Professional Development offer through Regional Networks and route, pathway and subject specialist workshops and additional collaborative activities, working closely with industry experts and professional bodies.
- Develop technical teaching practice for T Level delivery.
- Collaborate with peers through communities of practice.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to improve teaching practice in preparation for T Levels and ultimately ensure that learners undertaking T Levels develop the knowledge, skills, behaviours and competencies required.
Networks and collaborative activities will vary in length from half to full day sessions.
Through booking a place on this course, you consent to sharing your data with the Department for Education. Please see the TLPD Privacy Notice for further details.
If this course is not currently available in your area, and you would like to attend then register your interest. We will let you know about new events as they are announced.