Module 1: Values, vision and strategic decision making (self-access)
Leadership, Management & Governance Training
FREE online self-study module, approx. 30-45 minutes
Prefer to learn with and from others? Book on a facilitated web-cam course (where this is module 1 of 4.)
- Do you want to access the latest news on all things governing? Sign up now for our bi-weekly free newsletter 'Supporting Governing' here
- Don't miss out on the latest news - access past copies of the 'Supporting Governing' newsletter here
** PLEASE NOTE: You can now purchase the recording of this Webinar **
Who is this course for?
For Governors, Trustees, Non-Executive Directors, Clerks and Senior Leaders involved in the governing of vocational education and training.
Participants will critically explore the importance for governing of:
- establishing core values, vision (educational character and purpose);
- establishing a strategic plan; and
- evaluating the impact of establishing core values, vision and strategic decision making amongst the Governing body and organisation.
- Address the foundation of governing i.e. consider values and vision setting for the college
- Address strategic planning and risk setting as a process.
Length of the course
Approx. 30-45 minutes, at a time and place to suit.
- a good internet connection
- speakers to access sound files
You will need to have been formally appointed by your organisation as either a:
- Senior leader who supports governing processes.