T Level Professional Development Offer (TLPD) Strand 2 Understanding T Levels - No Charge
Who is this for?
This course is for:
- Teacher and trainers
- Teachers and trainers supporting SEND learners
- Student facing frontline staff
- Employer facing frontline staff
- Finance and MIS staff
- Exams staff
- Governors, board members and directors
- Staff working in feeder schools
CPD is available to ESFA funded providers who are looking to deliver T Levels in 2020, 2021 and beyond.
Through a range of online and face to face CPD, participants will be supported to:
- deepen their understanding of T Levels
- understand the changes required and implications for their role
- be better prepared to advise young people about T Levels.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- effectively prepare for T Level delivery
- advise young people about T Levels.
CPD activities vary in length from full day workshops and in-house training to shorter webinars and online CPD modules.
Through booking a place on this course, you consent to sharing your data with the Department for Education. Please see the TLPD Privacy Notice for further details.