Understanding T Levels - FE providers (Code: C0521)
Who is this for?
This course is for:
- Teacher and trainers
- Teachers and trainers supporting SEND learners
- Student facing frontline staff
- Employer facing frontline staff
- Finance and MIS staff
- Exams staff
- Governors, trustees and governance professionals
- Staff working in feeder schools
CPD is available to ESFA funded providers who are looking to deliver T Levels in 2020, 2021 and beyond.
Through a range of online and face to face CPD, participants will be supported to:
- deepen their understanding of T Levels
- understand the changes required and implications for their role
- be better prepared to advise young people about T Levels.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- effectively prepare for T Level delivery
- advise young people about T Levels.
CPD activities vary in length from full day workshops and in-house training to shorter webinars and online CPD modules.
Through booking a place on this course, you consent to sharing your data with the Department for Education. Please see the TLPD Privacy Notice for further details.
If this course is not currently available in your area, and you would like to attend then register your interest. We will let you know about new events as they are announced.