Module 3: Governor induction, senior staff performance management & stakeholder relationships (self-access)
Leadership, Management & Governance Training
FREE online self-study module, approx. 30-45 minutes
- Do you want to access the latest news on all things governing? Sign up now for our bi-weekly free newsletter 'Supporting Governing' here
- Don't miss out on the latest news - access past copies of the 'Supporting Governing' newsletter here
Who is this course for?
For Governors, Trustees, Non-Executive Directors, Clerks and Senior Leaders involved in the governing of vocational education and training.
Participants will develop their ideas about three key, interrelated aspects of governing colleges by:
- reviewing the importance of initial support and development for newly appointed Governors;
- gaining a better understanding of the arrangements for the performance management of senior staff; and
- consider relations with three types of stakeholders.
- Review five aspects of support and development for new, and not so new, Governors
- Focus on the importance of senior staff performance management
- Review the range and nature of stakeholder relations
Length of the course
Approx. 30-45 minutes, at a time and place to suit.
- a good internet connection
- speakers to access sound files
You will need to have been formally appointed by your organisation as either a:
- Senior leader who supports governing processes.