Module 4: Creating and using a professional journal (self-access)
Leadership, Management & Governance Training
FREE online self-study module, approx. 30-45 minutes.
- Do you want to access the latest news on all things governing? Sign up now for our bi-weekly free newsletter 'Supporting Governing' here
- Don't miss out on the latest news - access past copies of the 'Supporting Governing' newsletter here
Who is this course for?
Clerk to the Corporation but Governors and Senior Staff may find the module to be of interest.
Participants will create and use a semi-structured professional journal to inform their working practice.
In addition, aspects of the professional journal can provide an additional source of intelligence for reviewing the performance of the governing body.
- Learn about the purpose of a professional journal
- Design a professional journal format
- Learn how to complete and interpret your professional journal entries
Length of the course
Approx. 30-45 minutes, at a time and place to suit.
- a good internet connection
- speakers to access sound files
You will need to have been formally appointed by your organisation as either a:
- Senior leader who supports governing processes.