#StudyGood - Study Programme support reimagined focus group
The Study Programme Focus Group will:
- Provide a forum for sector colleagues to share practice in the design & delivery of study programmes.
- Provide an opportunity for sector colleagues to build and develop solutions to challenges in the design & delivery of #StudyGood - Study Programme Reimagined.
Who is this for?
This focus group is relevant for sector colleagues who:
- are responsible for the delivery of study programmes
- are responsible for the design of study programmes
- provide support to providers in their delivery of study programmes
- undertake research, evaluation or policy-related activity linked to study programmes.
The focus group will allow the Education and Training Foundation to share progress and invite input into its programme design and delivery related to Study Programmes support package #StudyGood - Study Programme support reimagined 2019-2020.
You will have the knowledge to and confidence to:
- understand the #StudyGood - Study Programme Reimagined (2019-2020) support offer
- preview the content of the four CPD modules
- critically review the wireframe for the three Study Programme practical guides designed for employers, managers and learners.
The focus group will meet twice a year. For 2019-2020 the proposed dates are:
- 8 October 2019, central London
- 17 December 2019, central Birmingham
Meetings will typically take place between 10.30-15.30 and will include lunch.
Should a provider be willing to host a meeting then this can be agreed with the Education and Training Foundation.
Participants must be ESFA funded providers of 16-19 study programmes at any level. New members of the focus group are encouraged to join.
Members of the focus group will be expected to:
- commit to attending on regular basis
- provide input
- challenge and contribute to discussions and activities
- suggest and lead on agenda items
- respond to any surveys or calls for feedback.