Enhance Digital Teaching Platform Management Dashboard (over 150 users) (Code: C0577)
The Enhance Digital Teaching Platform (DTP) Management Dashboard is for managers responsible for staff development and for teaching and learning. With the dashboard, organisations can harness the benefits of the free EdTech training available on the Enhance DTP, directing staff to particular modules and tracking their progress completing modules and gaining digital badges.
EFSA funded providers (English FE Sector providers)
Number of users
1-50 = £130
51-150 = £350
151+ = £460
* 50% discount for SET Corporate members
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this for?
The Enhance Digital Teaching Platform Management Dashboard is for managers responsible for staff development and for teaching and learning. It enables organisations to help staff develop their teaching practice using technology. With the dashboard, organisations can harness the benefits of the free EdTech training available on the Enhance DTP, directing staff to particular modules and tracking their progress completing modules and gaining digital badges. Progress can be tracked against the Digital Teaching Professional Framework, a national competency framework for EdTech.
The aim of the Management Dashboard is to help learning providers support their staff in exploring, adopting and leading use of EdTech to develop and innovate their teaching practice. The dashboard will provide an easy-to-use overview of staff progress completing modules and gaining digital badges on the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform, where resources are free to use.
Through the dashboard, organisations will be able to see what their staff have done as individuals, as a cohort or as a whole organisation. Organisations will be able to produce timely reports at the touch of a finger, customised to reflect the curriculum area, departments or directorships. The dashboard will enable organisations to make use of free resources to upskill their staff in use of EdTech as part of an organisation-wide digital learning strategy mapped to the national competency framework, the Digital Teaching Professional Framework, the DTPF.
- The Management Dashboard allied with use of the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform, which in turn is mapped to the Digital Teaching Professional Framework, will strengthen staff development frameworks for upskilling staff in use of EdTech to develop pedagogy.
- This, in turn, will support innovation in teaching and training and help to improve learner outcomes.
- Increased use of technology in the learning process will help to equip learners for the changing world of work where using technology is becoming increasingly important.
- Use of the dashboard will also help to foster communities of practice in use of EdTech across the organisation, helping to break down departmental silos and encourage sharing of good practice across the organisation.
- Greater use of EdTech will also help to deliver the knowledge sharing and spaced learning that are fundamental to the new Ofsted Education Inspection Framework.
The subscription is on an annual basis. One year from time of payment.
If this course is not currently available in your area, and you would like to attend then register your interest. We will let you know about new events as they are announced.