#APConnect Communities of Practice - Constellation B Reconnections Day - Birmingham (Code: C0583)
This mandatory 'reconnection' day brings Advanced Practitioners engaged with #APConnect Constellation B back together to share progress and ideas and explore practice methods for establishing the impact of their quality improvement project on staff confidence and purpose, students' learning and the culture of the organisation.
Who is this for?
Advanced Practitioners engaged on Constellation B of #APConnect's Communities of Practice.
The day is timed to reconnect APs who have picked up different levels of engagement over the summer break. It aims to check in on the progress of quality improvement projects, offer needs-led community support where necessary and re-ignite engagement with Canvas modules ('The Wireframe'), Action Learning Sets and the digital Slack community. Participants will also prepare for the next stage of their engagement by exploring impact methods and processes to support culture change, including the Thinking Environment.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- feel hopeful about your quality improvement practice, identify your own purpose for it and confidently take action
- assess your progress against the Professional Standards
- explore culture change impact, analysis and process
- learn from the experience of others and reconnect as a digital community on Slack and within your Action Learning Set
- prepare for impact evaluation by adopting Bowerbird approach
- revisit and deepen Thinking Environment skills and culture change practice.
One day, 10am - 4pm
All Constellation B APs are contracted to attend. Please choose train times which enable you to attend for the full day. The venue is ten minutes walk from Birmingham New Street - see here for details.
Please bring with you:
- a laptop or device you feel comfortable using
- your AP Toolkit cards (in the plastic wallet)
- a notebook and pen
- passwords for Slack and any information you need to access re your quality improvement project
- an honest three minute presentation to your Action Learning Set about progress (and challenges) to your QI project
- an open mind!