Middle Managers Mentoring (Code: C0597)
Our mentors will:
- provide you with mentoring support to increase your ability to lead your organisation into T Level readiness
- support you in your understanding of the similarities between apprenticeship delivery and T Levels
- develop your leadership skills to be able to lead teams through change, including personal resilience and emotional intelligence
- better prepare you to develop strategies to implement change in the coming months.
There is no charge to ESFA-funded providers.
Who is this for?
Middle managers implementing T Levels.
Your mentor will support you in planning and implementing the changes required for effective T Level delivery. They will also assist you in identifying other suitable T Level CPD activities and support the development of your professional development or change-project action plan.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- develop your leadership and management skills for change management
- drive project management of complex change
- implement a new curriculum and how you will ensure effective planning for the delivery of T Levels
- ensure you include the provision for special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- guide on leading effective partnerships and employer relationships
- to build networks with fellow middle managers to enable peer learning.
You will receive at least one hour face-to-face mentoring session with additional follow up via telephone.
You will need to be a middle manager implementing T Levels and, ideally will have attended either the national training event or in-house training event and completed the e-learning module 1.4 CPD for Middle Managers. Participants can opt to engage with the mentoring first, and then be supported to access the most relevant components of the TLPD offer to meet their specific needs.
Through booking a place on this course, you consent to sharing your data with the Department for Education. Please see the TLPD Privacy Notice for further details.
If this course is not currently available in your area, and you would like to attend then register your interest. We will let you know about new events as they are announced.