T Levels - Subject Knowledge and Subject Teacher Training for Technical Teachers: Digital Production, Design and Development (Code: C0601)
These short (2.5 hour) workshops will provide you with valuable, practical, teaching tips to support your preparation for T Level delivery.
Delivered by a subject expert, you'll gain an insight into specific subject areas in T Levels and an illustration of how each might be taught.
The workshop will build your knowledge of the T Level syllabus, and your confidence to teach.
Who is this for?
These workshops are suitable for both new and experienced teachers preparing for T Level delivery from 2020 onwards.
The workshop will focus on the following areas from the outline curriculum, and how each might be taught:
- Scrum teams
- Coding through online resources
In addition, you will be invited to bring your own ideas and questions to discuss in an open and friendly forum.
By the end of the workshop participants will have:
- Considered course design issues
- Developed a greater understanding of Scrum teams
- An awareness of Scrum team terminology
- Considered how you can use Scrum teams with your learners
- Reviewed a variety of online resources to support coding skills
- Determined your own development needs through self-reflection and assessment
The workshops are 2.5 hours long: face to face and online variants are available.
Through booking a place on this course, you consent to sharing your data with the Department for Education. Please see the TLPD Privacy Notice for further details.
If this course is not currently available in your area, and you would like to attend then register your interest. We will let you know about new events as they are announced.