T Levels - Subject Knowledge and Subject Teacher Training for Technical Teachers: Education and Childcare (Code: C0602)
These short (2.5 hour) workshops will provide you with valuable, practical, teaching tips to support your preparation for T Level delivery.
Delivered by a subject expert, you'll gain an insight into specific subject areas in T Levels and an illustration of how each might be taught.
The workshop will build your knowledge of the T Level syllabus, and your confidence to teach.
Who is this for?
These workshops are suitable for both new and experienced teachers preparing for T Level delivery from 2020 onwards.
The workshop will focus on the following areas from the outline curriculum, and how each might be taught:
- Play, movement and development
- Safeguarding legislation
- Coaching, mentoring and reflection.
In addition, you will be invited to bring your own ideas and questions to discuss in an open and friendly forum.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Explain T Levels development in terms of why and who
- Explore pedagogy as decision making in terms of who, what, where, when and how
- Determine teaching tips, strategies and the sharing of best practice in the delivery of T Levels
The workshops are 2.5 hours long: face to face and online variants are available.
Through booking a place on this course, you consent to sharing your data with the Department for Education. Please see the TLPD Privacy Notice for further details.