T Levels: Employer-led workshops for the Construction sector: Digital Construction specialist (Code: C0660)
George Noble is a construction planner specialising in the 4D process. He has worked within multiple sectors of construction in the UK and abroad including; Housing, Commercial, Hotels, Data Centres, MOJ, Rail & Infrastructure and others. His role in the industry is multi-faceted, using digital construction at various levels.
Who is this for?
The event is designed for all staff involved in T Level delivery; this includes course leaders, lecturers, trainers, teachers, assessors, curriculum planners and managers.
This event will raise your awareness of current practice in preparation for T Level delivery. You will develop your knowledge and understanding of current industry practice in preparation for T Level delivery, to ensure that there is a clear line of sight to work embedded in classroom teaching and learning.
The outcomes of the information, advice and guidance workshop will include:
- Understanding of the essentials of the Construction industry
- Familiarisation with the norms in practice and future practice within the digital construction industry
- Better understanding of the skills required to successfully progress into digital construction
- Identify the challenges faced in this sector by the employer.
The outcomes of the practice and development workshop:
- Understanding of software used in digital construction
- Improved use of digital software within construction.
Information, Advice and Guidance workshop: 11 am - 1 pm
Practice and Development workshop: 2 pm - 4 pm
Lunch will be provided when attending both sessions.
By booking a place on this course, you consent to sharing your data with the Department for Education. Please see the TLPD Privacy Notice for further details