T Levels: Employer-led Information, Advice and Guidance workshop for the Digital sector – WM5G (West Midlands 5G) (*session 1 of 2)
This session will be delivered by Robert Franks, MD of West Midlands 5G Ltd (WM5G), an organisation set up to deliver the UK's first region-wide 5G testbed. It will focus on key developments surrounding the rollout of 5G across the West Midlands. Participants will gain an understanding of the behaviours required to progress into skilled employment and the challenges faced by the digital sector, in order to better inform students when offering careers information, advice and guidance.
Who is this for?
The session is designed for all staff involved in T Level delivery; this includes course leaders, lecturers, trainers, teachers, assessors, curriculum planners and managers.
*Please note this session is part 1 of 2 workshops on the 12 December at Walsall College. Attendees are advised to also book the Practice and Development session at 3:00pm-4:00pm.
By the end of this session you will better understand:
- The role of West Midlands 5G and the services they offer
- The challenges faced by employers within the Digital sector
- How 5G is creating opportunities for business and employers
- The skills and training opportunities within the Digital sector
- The skills, knowledge and behaviours required by future employees in the Digital sector.
Through booking a place on this course, you consent to sharing your data with the Department for Education. Please see the TLPD Privacy Notice for further details.