45 practical approaches to enable learners to flourish In Functional Skills (Code: C0678)
Explore a range of practical ideas that you can easily incorporate into your own teaching to fully engage Functional Skills learners, stretch and challenge them and achieve excellent results.
There are two pricing options:
- Society for Education and Training member: £21.25
- Non-members: £25
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this for?
This conference is suitable for all maths and English teachers of Functional Skills, vocational teachers and trainers looking for approaches to embedding effectively, and middle and senior managers looking for a range of practical approaches to improve the quality of provision.
This energising, collaborative and above all practical day focuses on great ideas developed by practitioners across the sector: how they work, why they work, and what you need to do to adapt them to your own context. At the end of the day you'll leave challenged, inspired and with a clear action plan so you can hit the ground running on your return. And it's not just our ideas - everyone will have the opportunity to contribute if they wish and share what's worked for them.
- Motivate and engage Functional Skills learners tackling anxiety, building learner resilience and delivering engaging teaching
- Stretch and challenge learners with effective approaches to assessment and differentiation
- Enable your learners to achieve excellent results, supporting them with the most difficult aspects of the qualification
- Share ideas and approaches with colleagues across the sector
Attendees to the conference will receive a full day of practical and engaging ideas.