#StudyGood Mini - Study Programme support reimagined (Code: C0680)
Confidence, knowledge and skills-building professional development. Support includes (i) Participation in a launch webinar, (ii) Support from a Study Programme Mentor, (iii) One core CPD module, (iv) Facilitating contributions to the national Study Programme Conference.
The cost of this package is £700 which provides you with the full package incorporating the following elements:
- Participate in a mandatory launch webinar (January 2020)
- Support from a Study Programme Mentor
- Gain knowledge, skills & understanding via 1 CPD module hosted in-house for a minimum of 12 staff
- Contribute to a #StudyGood Conference, March 2020.
A limited number of free places are offered on this course. Please see the 'Upcoming' section above for current availability. Free places are offered to ensure greater diversity on our courses, so to qualify you must either:
- Work in an organisation in one of the 12 opportunity areas (Blackpool, Bradford, Derby, Doncaster, Fenland and East Cambridgeshire, Hastings, Ipswich, Norwich, Oldham, Scarborough, Stoke, West Somerset)
- Work in an organisation with an annual turnover of less than £500,000
- Consider yourself to have a disability
- Come from a Black, Asian or minority ethnic (BAME) background
You must also agree to be contacted by our evaluation team.
To book a free place find a course that has free places remaining and book a single place. At the payments stage of the booking you will be asked to tell us which of the three criteria you meet. Once selected, click on the 'recalculate' button to reduce the cost of the booking to zero and complete the booking.
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to attend, please advise us at least one week before the course takes place. This will allow us to offer the free place to someone else who works in the FE sector, so they can take advantage of this offer.
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this for?
This course is relevant for ESFA-funded providers across the FE and training landscape who run 16-19 study programmes at all levels. It is future-proofed to current knowledge of T-Levels and the new Education Inspection Framework.
This is a limited opportunity to purchase a high-quality package of support for £700. Support commences in January 2020 and ends in March 2020.
1. Gain knowledge, skills & understanding via 1 of the CPD modules:
- Designing & delivering a bespoke employer-informed curriculum
- Using work experience & work placements to build learners' identity as industry professionals & life-long learners
- Using maths & English confidently in your vocation
- Developing learners who are active members of the community
2. Contribute to the Study Programme Conference, March 2020.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- Support staff and learners 'to feel hopeful, identify their own purpose and take action' (Nesta, 2018), via the promotion of maths and English skills development across work placement, social action and any other non-qualification domains
- Research and amplify the organisation's good practice on the national stage
The course begins in January 2020 with participation in a mandatory launch webinar and runs until the end of March 2020.
- Be ESFA-funded providers of 16-19 study programmes at any level
- Attend the mandatory launch webinar**
** Please note booking this webinar will trigger your #StudyGood package of support.
If this course is not currently available in your area, and you would like to attend then register your interest. We will let you know about new events as they are announced.