#StudyGood Mini - Study Programme support reimagined (Code: C0680)
Confidence, knowledge and skills-building professional development. Support includes (i) Participation in a launch webinar, (ii) Support from a Study Programme Mentor, (iii) One core CPD module, (iv) Facilitating contributions to the national Study Programme Conference.
The cost of this package is £700 which provides you with the full package incorporating the following elements:
- Participate in a mandatory launch webinar (January 2020)
- Support from a Study Programme Mentor
- Gain knowledge, skills & understanding via 1 CPD module hosted in-house for a minimum of 12 staff
- Contribute to a #StudyGood Conference, March 2020.
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this for?
This course is relevant for ESFA-funded providers across the FE and training landscape who run 16-19 study programmes at all levels. It is future-proofed to current knowledge of T-Levels and the new Education Inspection Framework.
This is a limited opportunity to purchase a high-quality package of support for £700. Support commences in January 2020 and ends in March 2020.
1. Gain knowledge, skills & understanding via 1 of the CPD modules:
- Designing & delivering a bespoke employer-informed curriculum
- Using work experience & work placements to build learners' identity as industry professionals & life-long learners
- Using maths & English confidently in your vocation
- Developing learners who are active members of the community
2. Contribute to the Study Programme Conference, March 2020.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- Support staff and learners 'to feel hopeful, identify their own purpose and take action' (Nesta, 2018), via the promotion of maths and English skills development across work placement, social action and any other non-qualification domains
- Research and amplify the organisation's good practice on the national stage
The course begins in January 2020 with participation in a mandatory launch webinar and runs until the end of March 2020.
- Be ESFA-funded providers of 16-19 study programmes at any level
- Attend the mandatory launch webinar**
** Please note booking this webinar will trigger your #StudyGood package of support.