English, Maths and Digital in T Levels (Code: C0686)
This is a 90 minute interactive webinar which is part of the ETF programme supporting the teaching of embedded English, maths and digital skills in T Levels.
The webinar is a stand-alone event which introduces the T Level Professional Development (TLPD) offer and helps participants to identify which elements would be most useful for either themselves or their staff.
Who is this for?
The webinar is designed to appeal to T Level educators; this includes curriculum planners, course leaders, lecturers, trainers, assessors and support staff. It is recommended for those less experienced in the implementation of developing embedded English, maths and digital (EMD) strategies.
The webinar is designed to:
- introduce the TLPD offer
- provide T Level educators with the opportunity to briefly explore the offer and identify the most useful access points to meet their personal needs
- provide T Level managers with the information needed to plan for the professional development of their teams including the most appropriate access points.
By the end of the session, you will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- explain what is meant by developing embedded English, maths and digital learning and how this relates to T Levels
- explain how the offer has been developed and be able to plan the most useful access points for either yourself or your team
- identify some of the differences between EMD in school and the skills needed in the workplace
- explore what is different about EMD embedded in T Levels
- identify the EMD in work practices using the new competencies for each area.
90 minute webinar
For those preparing to deliver T Levels.
This will be an interactive webinar. To ensure you get the most out of the experience, please try to access a webcam-enabled laptop or PC.
Through booking a place on this course, you consent to sharing your data with the Department for Education. Please see the TLPD Privacy Notice for further details.
If this course is not currently available in your area, and you would like to attend then register your interest. We will let you know about new events as they are announced.