Collaborative Training Days - East Midlands
Collaborative Training Days
SET members: limited places available for only £20! https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Non SET-member: £100
Bursaries for Free places: (http://www.et-foundation.co.uk/supporting/courses/bursaries/)
3 for 2 offer
To claim your 3rd person discount, please call our Booking Support Line on 0800 0 831 830.
Please quote the "CPDD 3 for 2". If you have previously booked two people on one of our CPDD courses, please provide the booking reference numbers for these 2 bookings to be eligible for the discount.
Please note that purchase of places totalling under £250 need to be made using a debit/credit card.
Who is this course for?
Practitioners working in:
- FE colleges
- Independent training providers
- Post-16 schools
- Sixth Form Colleges
- Institutes of adult learning
- Local authorities
- Offender learning
- Third sector organisations.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- apply new skills in teaching, learning and assessment
- support learner in emotional stress and/or with mental health needs
- use innovative resources in your day jobs
- reflect on and further develop your teaching practice using the Professional Standards for Teachers and Trainers
- share effective practice with colleagues and learners.
Length of the course
One day training event.
As part of the event there will be a series of workshops and you will need to rank these is order of preference so that the event management team can ensure that as many 1st and 2nd preferences are assured as possible.
- Supporting learners in emotional distress and/or with mental health needs
- Skills competitions in teaching and learning
- Safe guarding and Prevent
- Relationship building with employers