Collaborative Practice Development Day - South West
Collaborative Training Days
SET members: limited places available for only £20! https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Non SET-member: £100
Bursaries for Free places: (http://www.et-foundation.co.uk/supporting/courses/bursaries/)
3 for 2 offer.
To claim your 3rd person discount, please call our Booking Support Line on 0800 0 831 830.
Please quote the "CPDD 3 for 2". If you have previously booked two people on one of our CPDD courses, please provide the booking reference numbers for these 2 bookings to be eligible for the discount.
Please note that purchase of places totalling under £250 need to be made using a debit/credit card.
Who is this course for?
Practitioners, curriculum managers, functional skills tutors, commercial development managers working in:
- FE colleges
- Independent training providers
- Post-16 schools
- Sixth Form Colleges
- Institutes of adult learning
- Local authorities
- Offender learning
- Third sector organisations.
This event will support and develop best practice through collaboration in understanding and using the professional standards in all teaching related to the sector.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- identify and evaluate the professional standards in relation to their own practice
- identify strategies for enhanced practice in at least two priority areas.
- apply strategies for effective practice to their own practice
- recognise the importance of collaboration in developing strategies to enhance learning, teaching and assessment. for the sector.
Length of the course
One day course.
As part of the event there will be a series of workshops and you will need to rank these is order of preference so that the event management team can ensure that as many 1st and 2nd preferences are assured as possible.
- Strategies for enhancing maths teaching
- Practical strategies for delivering English
- Improving outcomes for students with challenges, needs and experiencing disadvantage
- Quick wins for using technology in the classroom
Collaborative practice sessions will include:
- SEND and reasonable adjustment - a teachers' guide
- Differentiation for learning, teaching and assessment
- Supporting employer needs through learner focused apprenticeships
- Making Padlet work for learning and teaching - flipped classroom
Please contact CPDD@emfec.co.uk to advise of your 'workshop' and 'collaborative practice sessions' preferences when you have booked.